Arawa Chocolate BonbonsValrhona
An original École Valrhona recipe.
Makes one 34 cm x 10 mm frame or 200 pieces
- 580 g UHT cream 35%
- 4 g Lime zest
- 170 g Glucose DE 60
- 640 g TULAKALUM 75% Valrhona
- 45 g Mature rum
- 70 g Dry butter 84%
Gör så här
- Heat the cream and infuse the zest for 10 minutes. Sieve the cream through a chinois, correct the weight if necessary and add the glucose.
- At 165-175°F (75-80°C), pour half onto the chocolate beans. Mix well with a spatula, add the rest of the cream, and mix in an electric mixer to form a perfect emulsion. Add the rum.
- Once the ganache is at 95-105°F (35-40°C), add the cubed tempered butter, which should be at approx. 65°F (18°C) and mix in the electric mixer again.
- At 95-100°F (34-36°C), pour the ganache into a 34x34 mm, 10 mm-high frame, which you have coated with chocolate. Leave to harden for 24 to 36 hours at 60-65°F (16-18°C) and a 60% relative humidity level.
- Turn out and coat your ganache, and cut into 7,5x60 mm rectangles. Coat the ganache rectangles with dark couverture. Immediately wrap each one in a piece of baking paper, which you have cut diagonally.
- Once they have set, brush the tops of your bonbons with cocoa powder.